BAD EXPERIENCE WITH VIRGIN MOBLE

Dear readers....
virgin mobile is worst
I bought a virgin moble and the first day I seeing the ads in the TVs I sent messages to friends thinking that after 2 messages remaining all messages (upto 100) are free... here I got first punch.
They charged money for all the 10 messages I sent saying that I need to enter in to a plan. (they did not mention it in advertisements.

the second day, they send a message to my mobile saying that I can download ringtones for vbytes by paying just 3 rupees for the 1st message I send. After few sms s I checked my balance and found that they charged for all the messages and finally they did not send even 1 ringtone.

3rd day they sent a message saying that... I can download some games for just 10 rupees for each. for that I need to enter in vbyte by paying some amount per day. I did that for 2days and I found that there are no games. in the games section I found songs.
4th day I saw some options in the moble (data, sms, call) and I tried all the three. For The last one call charge is just 6 rupees per minute. thinking that it is a customer care number I dailed it 2-3 times and found that 100 rupees are deducted from my mobile.
4th day again they sent a message saying caller tune download is free... I did that. They charged for caller tone. (they call it tring tone). Even after deducting money they activated wrong song. Again I had to call customer care to get it changed. I didnt find any other virgin user in my big colony.. I dont know for who these coustomer care people are serving. The number always comes busy.
Even the handsets also very bad. Batteryback up is horrible (after 2months usage it they give 30 minutes battery back up-If we talk). U cant send lengthy messages .If some one sends a lenghty message it gets devided into somany parts. U wil have to read bits and pieces. If any part is missed ur message is GOVINDA GOVINDAAA!
similar experiences of people at
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/cell_phones/virgin.html

so friends think before buying virgin fone.

1 comment:

  1. i GOT A MESSAGE AND THEY SAID THAT CALLER TUNE SELECTION IS JUST 1RUPEE PER MINUTE... BUT
    WHEN I CALLED THEY GAVE A TWIST BY ASKING TO PAY TEN TO MAKE CALL CHARGE 1RUPEE.

    EVERY OFFER OF VIRGIN IS A TRAP.

    ReplyDelete